Thursday, January 19, 2012

Why or What for?

You know to all the single mothers who have children like myself who has autism or you are a women who is struggling with addiction or to stay sober.  I deal with this every day and today was a bad day for me, why one my ask.. Well currently I am waiting to go to court for a probation violation and honestly this time was not my fault and the county I live in they live to violate people.  Well today I feel like I want to give up and just stay down where I feel that I am know.  All in one day THE JUDGE COULD TAKE EVERYTHING FROM ME.  I am tired and maybe its time for me to just give up on everything I have worked so hard to be.  A good mother who has stayed sober and that alone is something that I don't want to give up besides my two boys, and my pride that I have become something that my mother never could become and that was a mother who gave a shit about my kids.  So to those out there who have or are going threw something like this chime in if you want.  That's all for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment